Tuesday 9 December 2014

It has 3 or 4 days since i last updated my entries. And for today we will going to talk about friend. Almost everyone around this world have friends,right? But how strong the bond? Well em for me im gonna miss my friends esp my high school friends. High scholl indeed teach me the meaming of friendship & how we value it. I love my friends eventhough i dont seems to show it. Indeed,frienda should always there through thick & thin. They calm us, flow us spirit,share the best thought & give out advices. That is what frienda are for.  When i was in my fifteen,.i used to enjoy listening MJ songs entitle that 's what friends are for. let me quote some of the song. For good times and bad times ill be on your side forever more thats hat friends are for 🎵 so guys, do appreciate your friend cause they mean the whole world to you after your parents. Im sleepy & goodnight.  May tomorrow shine.
With love,
Liyah.

2 comments: